At Leverton C of E Academy children come first and our priority is to deliver high quality teaching and learning whilst at the same time providing rich and truly enjoyable learning experiences for all children. Everything we do as a school is to ensure that the children achieve their very best. We are deeply aware that children only get one chance at their primary education and it is our job to ensure that they all reach for the highest levels of personal achievement and development.
We want every child to achieve; to reach for success from the very first day they join us and throughout their school lives so that when they leave us, they have a love of learning for the rest of their lives.
At Leverton C of E Academy we aim to:-
- Provide a happy, secure and stimulating Christian environment that is conducive to all children having the opportunity to reach their full potential;
- Have regard and respect for the experiences, knowledge and cultural diversity that every child brings to school. To use this as a foundation for improving standards;
- Value the achievements of all children, both in and out of school and provide opportunities to develop self-confidence and a positive self-image;
- Provide a curriculum based on the National Curriculum and Foundation Stage Curriculum that is broad, balanced, relevant, progressive and appropriately differentiated;
- Offer all children equal access to the curriculum and school life where individual differences are appreciated, celebrated, understood and accepted;
- Encourage children to become good citizens, by developing caring attitudes and respect towards themselves, other children, adults, their school and their community;
- Encourage each individual to take responsibility for their behaviour and to act as a good role model to others
At Leverton Church of England Academy we work as a team to provide a
happy, secure and caring Christian environment, where all are valued and
respected. We believe in ourselves, our faith and our community so that
we all realise what is possible and achieve our full potential.
Our school motto encapsulates our Vision, Aims & Mission Statement: